For each song you play, we cache it for later use. If the player goes offline, it will automatically start playing music that has been downloaded.
With the Unlimited plan, you can download a larger set of songs in advance by enabling “More offline play”. Here's how to turn it on:
- Log in to your account here.
- Click on zones in the top menu.
- Go to the zone where you want to enable this feature.
- Click and open settings. Here you can toggle More offline play. Please note that by enabling this setting, your player will consume more of your data plan.
- You can set a limit in the Storage preference.
Good to know
- For offline mode to work, ensure your playback device has at least 4GB of free storage.
- The music will be available offline for up to 30 consecutive days. After that, you will need to bring your player back online.
- You can’t browse music when playing offline, but you can play the music you have saved to Your music.
- We automatically replace downloads when storage gets full so that the library reflects the music that you currently play.
- To download all of the tracks - keep the player online and playing music for at least the duration of the playlist.
- The offline mode works with all of our supported devices, with the exception of Sonos.
Accessing the Offline Music
- In the Soundtrack Player app, click Home.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Offline Music. To remove a playlist from the cached library, click X next to the playlist.