While you stream music online, songs are cached on your device so that you have music available if you are to lose your network connection. The music will be available offline for up to 30 consecutive days. After that, you will need to bring your device back online.
Please note that:
- We advise you to keep the player online for at least 12 hours (max. 24 hours) in order to resynchronize all of the tracks.
- The offline mode works with all of our supported devices, with the exception of Sonos.
- When your device goes offline, only the cached music will be available to play. Therefore, you cannot make specific music available when offline.
- There is no manual way of turning the offline mode on or off.
You need to have enough storage on your device for the offline mode to work. We recommend having a minimum of 4GB of free space.
You can find out how much music we can cache to your device by checking your storage settings.
- Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password
- Click on zones in the top menu
- Click on the name of the zone that you want to find this setting for
- Click on the Settings tab. You can adjust how much space the app can cache by clicking on the listed amount.
You can find your storage settings by logging into your account and choosing a zone, then click