Regardless of which device you use, songs will be download while you're online to have music available offline if you lose your internet connection. The amount of time it takes for your device to download music depends on your dedicated bandwidth, internet speed, and storage settings.
You are not able to make specific music available offline and there is no way to turn the offline mode on or off. Please note that:
- When your device goes offline, the music downloaded will be what's available to play.
- You won't be able to change the music when you're offline.
- You need to have storage on your device for the offline mode to work. We recommend having a minimum of 4GB of free space. You can find out how much music we can download to your device by checking your storage settings.
- Please note that after 30 days of being offline, the music will stop. You should then go onto your account to synchronise the player, which will enable music to play again.
You can find out how much music we can download to your device by checking your storage settings.
- Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password
- Click on locations in the top menu
- Click on the name of the location that you want to find this setting for
- Click on the settings tab
- You'll find the storage information under the device. In the example below, 94% of the available space has been used to cache music. You can adjust how much space the app can cache by clicking on the listed amount (in the example below, 12 GB)
Please note that this does not apply to the Sonos player.