In Soundtrack, you can add locations for each place where you want to play music. A location represents a physical place, such as a restaurant or shop. Having multiple locations allows you to play different music in different venues, or different music in several areas of one venue.
This information will come in handy before you add your next location:
- Each location needs a dedicated device to play music from. One device can be connected to a location at a time. Find out which devices we support here.
- You can play the same music in all your locations, or select a different soundtrack, playlist or schedule for each of them. Learn how to manage the music across several locations here.
- You pay a monthly price for each location that you activate.
Add a location
- Go to locations in the top menu and click on add location
2. Enter the details of the new location.
3. Activate the subscription.
4. Select the player you want to pair.
5. Download the app Soundtrack Player on your device. Then, pair the device with the location by entering the pairing code shown on the screen.
Now you're up and running! Don't forget to decide what music to play in your new location. Click on the three dots on the right corner of your location and then on change soundtrack. You can also change the music from the application.