In your account, a location represents a physical address, such as a restaurant or shop. A zone represents an area within your location, such as the bar or the lobby. Having multiple locations allows you to play different music in different venues, and multiple zones enable music in several areas of one venue.
Every zone is a separate subscription. For example, if you activate 5 zones, you will pay for 5 subscriptions.
This information will come in handy before you add your next zone:
- Each zone needs a dedicated device to play music from. One device can be connected to one zone at a time. Find out which devices we support here.
- You can play the same music in all your zones, or select a different soundtrack, playlist or schedule for each of them. Learn how to manage the music across several zones here.
- Go to zones in the top menu and click on add zone. You will already have one existing zone when you sign up.
- Enter the details of the new zone. Here, you can decide if you would like to add the zone to an existing location, or if you would like to create a new location. This requires adding a new address.
3. Activate the subscription.
4. Select the device you want to pair.
5. Download the app Soundtrack Player on your device. Then, pair the device with the zone by entering the pairing code shown on the screen.
Now you're up and running! Click on the three dots on the right corner of your zone to change music. You can also change the music from the application.
Also, learn how to create your new playlists here.