In your account, a location represents an address, such as a restaurant or shop. A zone represents an area within your location, such as a bar or the lobby. Multiple locations let you play music at different addresses. By adding zones to each location, you can play different music in several areas of one address.
Every zone is a separate subscription. For example, if you activate 5 zones, you will pay for 5 subscriptions.
- Each zone needs a dedicated device to play music. One device can be connected to one zone at a time. Find out which devices we support here.
- You can play the same music in all your zones, or select a different station, playlist, or schedule for each of them. Learn how to manage the music across several zones here.
How to add a zone
- Go to zones in the top menu and click on add zone. You will already have one existing zone when you sign up.
- Enter the details. You can decide if you would like to add the zone to an existing location, or if you would like to create a new location. This requires adding a new address.
3. Activate the subscription.
Now your new zone is active and ready to be paired to a device.
For instructions on how to pair one of our supported devices, please visit this page.