Your subscription to Soundtrack gives you access to the world’s biggest music catalog licensed for business.
There are 2 ways to play music with Soundtrack:
- Choose between hundreds of Soundtracks created and kept updated by music experts.
You find them all on the discover page.
- Create your own Soundtracks on the create page, either by selecting your unique sound, genre, energy level or using Spotify playlists to generate Soundtracks based on them.
You can add as many Soundtracks to your account as you want. Either switch between them throughout the day or schedule the soundtracks ahead of time. This option is found on your music page. Learn more here.
All the soundtracks that you add or create will be saved under your music. By adding music to your account, it's possible for you to include the Soundtrack in a schedule. Your music will also be available in the Android and iOS Soundtrack Player app, and the iOS Soundtrack Remote app. Anyone with access to these applications (the device that you use to play or control the music in your location) can change the music to any of the Soundtracks saved in your music.
Currently available for iOS and Android only. Use the search function in Discover Music to search for your desired artist and create a soundtrack based on them and similar artists. The most popular artist soundtracks can be found in Discover Music.
1. Go to Discover Music in the top menu and locate the search bar on the right-hand side
2. Search for the artist and your soundtrack will be created. You can save it to Your Music, use it in schedules or just press play.
Things to keep in mind when using this feature.
- Only artists in our catalog are available
- Prioritization of the artist as the first track is scheduled for the next app version
- Songs in the artist soundtracks are ordered on popularity, but not necessarily sequenced that way in playback (depending on shuffling, other songs played etc), just like all other soundtracks.