Using our remote application is an easy way to give users on-site the possibility to fine-tune the volume, skip songs or change the music if the conditions change in your location. Using the remote application is a great option when your staff can't access the player or if you're using a Windows PC to play music. The remote app supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch and can be downloaded from App Store on devices with iOS 9 and up.
Note that you can't add new music from within the remote app. You can only select already added music by the account admin.
Getting started with the remote app
The remote app is a separate application that you download from the App Store. You need to have access to your web-based account to be able to get the unique remote code for the location where you want to control the music.
- Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password. If you are not a user in the account please reach out to your admin for a copy of your location specific remote code.
- Go to the location where you want to control the music.
- You'll find the remote code for this specific location in the bottom of this page.
- Download "Remote for Soundtrack Business" from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Open the app and enter the remote code.
Learn your way around the app
Monitor all your locations
You can monitor one, several or all of your locations using the remote app. Click on the plus symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to add a new location and enter the unique remote code for the location. If you want to add several locations in the remote app, you simply repeat these steps for all the locations you'd like to add.
Skip songs and adjust the volume
See what song is currently playing, adjust volume and skip songs directly from the app. You can also share songs with your customers by click on the "Share" symbol (the arrow to the left of the pause).
Change the music that is playing by clicking the three-dots on the top right corner, then tap on "Change music". Pick from the soundtracks, playlists, and schedules that have been added to your account by your account admin. If you are the account admin, you can learn more about adding music to your account here.
Display your music
Easily display what's currently playing.