Our Soundtrack Business player for Windows is available for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Download the Windows player from this page. You need to have an account before you can start using the player. Sign up here if you haven't already.
- Install the program on your computer. Soundtrack should start once installed, if not, start the program manually by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Enter the pairing code. Find out where you find the pairing code.
- Connect the audio cable between the computer and your speakers, and make sure you have internet access.
- Enjoy the music!
Learn your way around the app
The Windows application runs as a program in the background. Start the music by double-clicking the Soundtrack icon on your desktop. In the tray on the bottom right, you can right-click the player icon to:
- See what song is currently playing
- Start or pause the music
- Skip to the next song
- Open the display mode (this will open your browser and let you show what music is currently playing)
- Open our help pages
- Quit the player