Play and manage the music directly from your computer or desktop. The Windows player is available for Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11.
- You need an account to play music, sign up here if you haven't already.
- Download the Windows player here.
- Install the program on your computer. The Soundtrack player should start once installed, if not, start the program manually by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Enter the pairing code. Here's how you find the pairing code.
- Connect the audio cable between the computer and your speakers, and make sure you have internet access.
- Enjoy the music!
Learn your way around the app
Start the music by double-clicking the Soundtrack icon on your desktop.
In the tray menu on the bottom right of the screen, you can right-click the Soundtrack Player icon to:
- See what song is currently playing
- Play or pause the music
- Skip to the next song
- Open the Display Mode (this will open your browser and let you show what music is currently playing)
- Open the Web Remote (this takes you to your Soundtrack account)
- Open our help pages
- Run Diagnostics (for troubleshooting purposes)
- Read more about the player
- Quit the player
You can change songs directly in the Windows app, but if you want to change to another playlist, station, or schedule, you can select Web Remote or use our iOS remote app.
Disable automatic startup on Windows
The Windows app is set to start playing music automatically every time the desktop opens. If you prefer to disable this feature, you can turn off autostart on your Windows desktop. Here's how:
- Go to Task Manager.
- Click on Startup.
- Next to Soundtrack Player under Status, switch to Disabled.
- You're all set! Now the music will not start automatically when you open your desktop.