If your card payment fails it can be due to a number of reasons. Each bank uses a different error message to describe the reason why the purchase failed, so we can not always see exactly what went wrong. Make sure that your payment card meets the following requirements:
- The card is American Express, MasterCard, or Visa.
- The card allows international payments.
- The card is open for online purchases.
- The card is not blocked by the bank.
- There are sufficient funds on the card, and the credit limit isn't being succeeded.
When trying to make a payment on our site, also double check that:
- The billing address is entered correctly.
- The card number, date, and CVC code are entered correctly.
If the 3D verification failed, find more information here, and please contact your credit card issuing bank for further troubleshooting.
Should the issue persist, please contact us.