You will receive a notification when trying to activate a subscription if we have not been able to withdraw money from the payment card you provided. Each bank uses a different error message to describe the reason why the purchase failed, so we can not always see exactly what went wrong. The most common reasons that payments fail are:
- The card is not American Express, MasterCard, or Visa.
- The card does not allow international payments.
- The card is not open for online purchases.
- The card is blocked by the bank.
- There is not enough money on the card.
- The billing address entered is incorrect.
- The 3D verification failed. Find more information here, and please contact your credit card issuing bank for further troubleshooting.
If you want more detailed information about why you cannot use your payment card, we recommend contacting your bank to see if they are blocking the charge. You can also try to enter another credit card to see if it works better.
If your bank confirms that the conditions stated above are met, contact us.