Follow these instructions to cancel your subscription at any time:
1. Go to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com and log in with your email address and password.
2. Click on "Settings" in the top menu and then on "Subscriptions" to view and manage your subscription.
3. Select "End Subscription" next to the location you want to cancel.
4. Fill in the reason why you're canceling the service. We appreciate any feedback.
The subscription will remain 'active' until your current billing period has ended. If you would like to resume your subscription, just follow the same procedure but choose resume subscription instead.
Cancellation while on the 14-Day free trial period
If you haven't added payment details to your account during the 14-day free trial, no action is needed from your side to cancel. Your subscription will end automatically at the end of your free trial.
Given the current situation in regards to COVID-19, we have implemented the possibility to pause your subscription in the hopes that we can help your business get through these difficult times.
Here is how you can take action:
1. Click on "Account Settings" in the top menu, and then on "Subscriptions" to view and manage your subscription.
2. Click on the red button "manage" on each of the zones in your account, select "end subscription" and then select your choice.
3. You can choose to either pause your subscription for 30/60/90 days or to cancel it completely.
Please note that the pause will begin at the end of the current individual billing period of each subscription, and last for the number of days chosen. You can, of course, resume your subscriptions manually whenever you are ready - if you do so, you will receive a 50% discount on the following 3 monthly payments.