Given the current situation in regards to COVID-19, we have implemented some measures in the hopes that we can help your business get through these difficult times. You can reach out to us with any question, small or large, and we will find a solution together.
These measures apply to accounts that are billed monthly, and are as follows:
- 50% discount on the next 3 monthly payments of a subscription
- Pause subscription - for 30, 60, 90 or 120 days
Here is how you can take action:
1. Go to your drop-down menu in the top-right corner and choose Account settings > subscriptions
2. Click on the red button "end subscription" on each of the zones in your account > select your choice.
Please note that the pause will begin at the end of the current individual billing period of each subscription, and last for 30/60/90/120 days depending on your choice. Thereafter, your subscription will renew automatically.
If you have already cancelled a subscription and wish to simply pause instead, you can do so by choosing resume subscription > end subscription > pause for one month. This must be within the same billing period as the subscription was cancelled.
If you still wish to terminate your subscription, you can do so with the information below.
You can cancel your Soundtrack subscription at any time. Follow these instructions to do so:
1. Go to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com and log in with your email address and password.
2. Click on "Settings" in the top menu and then on "Subscriptions" to view and manage your subscription.
3. Select "End Subscription" next to the location you want to cancel.
4. Fill in the reason to why you're canceling the service. We appreciate any feedback.
The subscription will remain 'active' until your current billing period has ended. If you would like to resume your subscription, just follow the same procedure but choose resume subscription instead.