We're excited to introduce the Windows Player - Beta, an enhanced and interactive music player tailored for Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11. This is the first step in bringing you an exceptional desktop player experience. In this guide, we'll walk you through the simple steps to download the player and start enjoying your music.
The beta version on Windows currently supports user login only, without the need for a pairing code. Follow these steps to set up the player on your Windows device:
- If you don't have an account yet, sign up here.
- Download the beta version here.
- Install the program on your computer. The Player should start once installed, if not, start the program manually by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Click log in and use the same email address associated with your Soundtrack account.
- Connect the audio cable between the computer and your speakers, and make sure you have internet access.
- Enjoy the music!
Learn your way around the app
Discover the features of the Windows Player - Beta:
- Playback controls - see what’s currently playing, adjust the volume, skip songs, and switch between shuffled and linear playback.
- Block song - if a song doesn't fit your brand or you simply don't like it, go to the three-dotted menu in the upper right corner. Click block song to prevent it from playing in your zone again. Please keep in mind that songs can only be blocked per-zone basis. There is currently no way of blocking a song in all of the locations of your account.
- Browsing options - access your account in a web browser by clicking your music in the playback view. Explore playlists, stations, and schedules you've added. Find new sounds through the home, search, or create tab.
We hope you enjoy the features of the Windows Player - Beta. Your feedback is important as we continue to refine and elevate your music experience. If you have any questions or encounter issues, feel free to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com. Happy listening!