Before you can start playing music, you need to pair a device for the music to play through. A pairing code is unique and can be used once, so it is only visible on your account when it is not in use. You can easily switch devices if you want to use a different device. This article covers how to:
Pair your device
1. Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password.
2. You can find your pairing code by clicking on the name of your zone.
3. This is the window that will come up and there you can see the pairing code:
4. Select the device you want to use, download our app and enter the code.
Below you can find detailed instructions by device:
1. You're asked to pair your player and a pairing code is shown on your screen when you are logged in online. Download the Soundtrack Player app on the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the app on your Mobile or Tablet, enter the code and click on connect player.
1. You're asked to pair your player and a pairing code is shown on your screen when you are logged in online. Click on the Windows 10 logo to download the app.
2. Open the Soundtrack Player app on your Windows PC, enter the code and click on connect player.
3. Your device is now connected! Music will start playing automatically. Learn more about how to use the Windows player.
1. To connect your Soundtrack Player enter the Device ID found on the bottom of the device and click connect player.
2. Your device is now connected! Music will start playing automatically but please note that it can take up to 15 minutes since the Soundtrack Player will update to the latest software version if needed. Learn more about how to use the Soundtrack player.
Unpair a device and switch to another player
This part of the article can be helpful if you'd like to:
- Switch the device you use to play music
- Experience issues when trying to pair a device and need to generate a new pairing code
Switching to a new device is easy. Since each zone is connected to a dedicated device, you need to unpair the device using the code before you can pair a different one. Simply follow these instructions:
1. Click on Zones in the top menu, and then on the name of your zone.
2. Click on the name of your zone. This will open a small pop-up window. Click on unpair to disconnect your device.
3. The device is now unpaired and a new code will be generated ready to be paired again.