Before you can start playing music you need to pair a device by using a code. A pairing code is unique and can only be used once. This article covers how to:
Pair your device
1. Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password.
2. Click on Zones in the top menu, and then on the name of your zone.
3. A window pops where you will find the pairing code:
4. Select the device you want to use, download our app and enter the code.
Below you can find detailed instructions by device:
1. You're asked to pair your player and a pairing code is shown on your screen when you are logged in. Download the Soundtrack Player app on the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the app on your Mobile or Tablet, enter the code and click connect player.
1. You're asked to pair your player and a pairing code is shown on your screen when you are logged in. Click on the Windows 10 logo to download the app.
2. Open the Soundtrack Player app on your Windows PC, enter the code and click on connect player.
3. Your device is now connected! Music will start playing automatically. Learn more about how to use the Windows player.
1. To connect your Soundtrack Player, enter the Device ID found on the bottom of the device and click connect hardware player.
2. Your device is now connected! Music will start playing automatically. Please note that it can take up to 15 minutes since the Soundtrack Player will update to the latest software version if needed. Learn more about how to use the Soundtrack player.
Unpair a device and switch to another player
This part of the article is helpful if you:
- Want to switch the device you use to play music
- Are experiencing issues when trying to pair a device and need to generate a new pairing code
Each zone is connected to a dedicated player, so you need to unpair the device before you can pair a different one. Simply follow these instructions:
1. Click on Zones in the top menu, and then on the name of your zone.
2. Click on the name of your zone. This will open a small pop-up window. Click on unpair to disconnect your device.
3. A new code will be generated to pair your new player.