This article covers how to set up and manage a Soundtrack Player. The Soundtrack Player is a practical solution since it’s a streaming box fully dedicated to our music service.
What's included in the box
- 1 x Soundtrack Player
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x RCA Cable (male/male)
- 1 x Power Supply Unit (PSU) for your region
How to set it up
- Log in to your account here.
- Go to zones in the top menu and choose the one you want to edit.
- Under Pair a player, choose Hardware. Enter the device ID found on the underside of the Soundtrack Player and click connect hardware player.
- Connect the power cable. Lights will show up on the front side of the box when it’s on.
- Connect the ethernet cable to give the streaming box Internet access, as well as an audio cable (RCA cable or 3.5mm audio cable) to your sound system.
- Enjoy the music! Your player will always stay up to date and download the latest software version automatically. Please note that it may take up to 15 minutes from when you've connected the network cable until the music starts playing.
The player has two LED lights. The left one indicates if there's an internet connection while the right one will show you if the music is playing. You can find a list of the LED light indicators here.
- 16 GB internal memory that holds up to 2 weeks of music.
- RCA outputs (analog audio cable).
- Remote updates – your device will get the latest software versions via our automatic updates.
- The streaming box uses dynamic IP by default, and you can configure it for static IP.
- All cables are included in the package with an installation guide.
- Dimensions and weight: Width 108 mm, Height 79 mm, Depth 38 mm (aluminum case). Weight 250 grams.
- 1-year warranty
If you want to purchase our Soundtrack Player, you can order them through us. Please follow our instructions here.
How to configure the player with Static IP
- Adjust the attached .json file with your own network information.
- Copy the .json file to an empty USB stick. Please don't rename the file.
- Restart the Soundtrack Player without an attached network cable. The LED should blink green and then orange to indicate it was successfully restarted.
- Plug the USB stick into the Soundtrack Player and look for a green light from the LED lamps to confirm the settings are applied.
- After you have seen the confirmation blinks, unplug the USB stick and restart the Soundtrack Player by pulling the power cable out and plugging it back in.
Need help? Please check this guide for troubleshooting