In Soundtrack, you can use a Spotify playlist in two ways:
Create a Playlist
Your list of songs in full control. Add songs one by one or import a Spotify playlist:
- Create playlists from scratch by searching for an artist, a particular song, or record label like you're used to.
- Import a Spotify playlist you have already created because you know it will work in your business:
- Log into your account from a web browser
- Go to the Create page and, under Playlists, click on Follow a Spotify playlist
- Drag and drop a Spotify playlist into this page, or click on Connect with Spotify.
The playlist plays in linear order and it will be synced across the two platforms, this means that the changes you make on the Spotify playlist will be reflected in the playlist on Soundtrack.
Please note that this feature is only available for Soundtrack Unlimited customers.
Create a Station from a playlist
You can use any playlist with a minimum of 5 songs and our AI will top it up with 100 songs that match the original vibe. When selected, the station will shuffle through the tracks.
- Click on Create when logged into your account from a browser.
- Select the option to create a station from a playlist.
- Drag & drop a Spotify playlist or click on Connect to Spotify.
- If an imported song appears in grey it is unavailable for playback in your account’s country for licensing reasons. This is subject to continuous changes.
- If the headphone symbol next to an imported track is grey it is unavailable to preview, but it is still available to stream.
Read this article for all the information on how you can add content to Your Music.