In Soundtrack, you can use a Spotify playlist in two ways:
Create a playlist
Your list of songs in full control. Add songs one by one or import a Spotify playlist:
- Create a playlist from scratch by searching for an artist, a particular song, or a record label
- Import a Spotify playlist you have already created because you know it will work in your business:
- Log into your Soundtrack account here from a web browser.
- Go to the Create page and, under "playlists", click on from search or import.
- Give your playlist a name and click on "create". You should now be sent to an empty playlist.
- Choose import songs from a Spotify playlist to drag and drop a Spotify playlist or connect your Spotify account.
You can choose whether the playlist plays in linear or shuffled order.
Create a Station from a playlist
You can use any playlist with a minimum of 5 songs and our AI will top it up with 100 songs that match the original vibe. When selected, the station will shuffle through the tracks.
- Click on Create when logged into your account here from a browser.
- Select the option to create a station from a playlist.
- Drag & drop a Spotify playlist or click on Connect to Spotify.
- If an imported song appears in grey it is unavailable for playback in your account’s country for licensing reasons. This is subject to continuous changes.
- If the headphone symbol next to an imported track is grey it is unavailable to preview, but it is still available to stream.
Read this article for all the information on how you can add content to Your Music.