Play music from your computer or desktop with our Mac OS player. The app works both on Intel Mac and Apple Silicon (ARM-based M1 chip). The recommended OS version is Monterey (OS version 12) and newer. Here's how to get started:
Log in: If you want to log in to an existing account. Once logged in, select the zone you want to play music from and your device will connect to it automatically.
Pair device: If you want to connect the device to a zone using your pairing code. Find out where you find the pairing code here.
3. Connect the device to your speakers.
4. Enjoy the music!
Learn your way around the app
To access your Account Settings, go to Your Music. Click on the toggle menu in the top right corner to:
- Make changes to your music settings
- See a list of recently played songs
- See and remove music that has been stored for offline playback
- See the songs you have blocked
- Get your remote code for the iOS Remote app
To switch between schedules, playlists, and stations, click on Your Music in the lower right corner. Choose from the ones that you've already added, or click on Home to find new sounds.
Both Home and Create are optional features that can be switched off under Account settings if you don’t want your staff selecting new music.