*This feature is only available with the Unlimited plan. Learn more about our price plans here.
You can import a playlist from your Spotify profile. Before importing a playlist, make sure the playlist has been made public on Spotify. Once it's public, just follow these steps:
- Go to the create tab in the player app, or the top menu when logged into your account here.
- Under playlist, click from search or import.
- Name your playlist and click "create". You should be sent to an empty playlist.
- Choose "import songs from a Spotify playlist" to drag and drop a Spotify playlist or "connect with Spotify".
- You can choose whether the playlist plays in linear or shuffled order.
You can also create a playlist by adding songs one by one directly in Soundtrack. Just press the three dots on the right side of the track you want to add and choose “add to playlist”. You will then have the option to add to an existing playlist or create a new one. You can also create a completely new playlist by searching for an artist, a particular song, or a record label.