Unlock this feature with our Unlimited plan. Explore our pricing plans for more details.
Easily import a playlist from your Spotify profile. Before you proceed, ensure the playlist has been made public on Spotify. Follow these steps:
- Go to the create tab in the player app, or the top menu when logged into your account.
- Under Playlist, select create a playlist or copy from Spotify.
- Once you have named your new playlist, choose whether the playlist plays in linear or shuffled order.
In the app, you can also create a playlist by clicking on the three dots next to a song. Then choose "add to playlist" and decide whether to add to an existing playlist or make a new one. Alternatively, create an entirely new playlist by searching for an artist, song, or record label.
Hide unavailable songs in the Soundtrack Player app
To hide unavailable songs, follow these steps:
- Click on an unavailable (greyed-out) song in a playlist.
- Turn off "Show unavailable songs".
To show unavailable songs again, follow these steps:
- Go to the "home" tab.
- Click on settings in the top right corner.
- Select "music settings".
- Turn on "Show unavailable songs".