Once you have installed the Axis device in your system, you can begin installing the Soundtrack application with Axis. This is how you do it:
- On the leader device's web page, go to System Options > Storage > SD Card and click Format.
- Select ext4 from the File system dropdown and click OK twice.
- Go to Applications > Overview.
- Click Choose File, browse to the Player for Soundtrack Business application file and click Upload Package.
- Start the application.
- Go to Application > Player for Soundtrack Business and click the link in the Application Settings section.
- Copy the Device ID from the About section.
Once this is done, you are ready to connect to Soundtrack Your Brand. Here’s how:
- Create an account at www.soundtrackyourbrand.com.
- Go to zones and click add zone.
- Select Hardware and enter the Device ID from the Player for Soundtrack Your Brand.
- Click connect hardware player.
When you get a confirmation, you are ready to start using Soundtrack Your Brand's music service with your Axis network audio system.
The complete manual from Axis can be found here together with the available troubleshooting steps. https://www.axis.com/files/manuals/um_playerforsoundtrackbusiness_t10128355_en_1807.pdf