What is SAML?
SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) primary role in online security is that it enables you to access multiple web applications using one set of login credentials.
Once SAML is enabled on your Soundtrack account, all users in your workspace will be required to log in via your identity provider's website. Users created via SAML can only log in to Soundtrack using SAML.
We currently support most identity providers. Here is a list of the most common ones:
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Azure AD (Microsoft Azure Active Directory)
- Ping Identity
- Generic support for SSO systems that use SAML 2.0
Please reach out to our sales team via this contact form to get a quote and enable SAML.
Once SAML is enabled, you can configure it via your Account settings.
From here, you can paste in an XML URL or the raw XML text to connect with your identity provider. Here’s how:
- Configure your identity provider with email as the primary identifier
- Go to Account Settings > SAML at https://business.soundtrackyourbrand.com
- Choose a slug (id) for your organisation
- Upload your SAML XML
- Users are then provisioned and created on demand (Just-in-time)