If you get the error no zones available or experience disruptions when you try to play music in Sonos, it means that either:
There are no available zones under the paired location for Sonos to use
To connect and start streaming in Sonos, you need to disconnect current devices from the zones you want to use. Please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your account at business.soundtrackyourbrand.com
- Go to zones and click on Switch device, then unpair.
- Go to the Sonos app and add Soundtrack Player as a service and follow the instructions.
- Start streaming music in your Sonos room!
Sonos has already been added
In order to get this working properly, please re-add the Soundtrack Player service to your Sonos system:
- Go into Settings then Services, and remove the Soundtrack Player service.
- Make sure that no player is connected to the zone at business.soundtrackyourbrand.com.
- Then add Soundtrack Player service again and pair it to your location.